Chi Epsilon Information
For Prospective Members
Prospective members are required to complete all parts of the induction process in order to become an official Chi Epsilon member. At the end of the semester, prospective members who have fulfilled the induction requirements will attend the semi-annual induction ceremony.
Prospective members are required to:
- Pass the Chi Epsilon Exam - download the study packet below.
- Be an active member of ASCE - dues are $10.00 per semester.
- Cut and paint a Chi Epsilon Key
- Have the Chi Epsilon Key signed by all fellow initiates, 10 current non-officer members, all officers, Dr. Brubaker, Dr. Haghani, and three additional Civil Engineering professors.
- Pay the $70 initiation fee. (We can take cash, credit, or check. Email Rachel to schedule a payment of if you have payment questions.)
- Take the new initiate exam once we have a time for you.
- Attend the Induction Ceremony on December 1st.